Thank you for joining us for another successful year at King’s Live educational weekend. We will return in 2018 – register your interest now!
Contact us today, if you need more information or have any questions CONTACT US
There has been increasing interest in the endoscopic management of gastrointestinal polyps over the last decade. King’s College Hospital currently offers a tertiary referral service for endoscopic resection of gastric, duodenal and colorectal polyps offering state of the art resection techniques including endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR), endoscopic submucosal dissection (ESD) and transanal endoscopic microsurgery (TEMS).
This 2 day conference offers tutorials from world experts and live demonstrations from 4 endoscopy rooms allowing you the opportunity to experience 20-25 live cases in advanced endoscopy.
By the end of the conference delegates will be able to recall:
- Magnification endoscopic diagnosis of oesophageal, gastric and colorectal lesions
- Supermagnification classification using endoscytoscopy
- Techniques of EMR and ESD
- Techniques of colonoscopic high frequency ultrasound to detect depth of invasion
- Indications and techniques of double balloon enteroscopy
- Indications and techniques of POEM
- The techniques of dye spray magnification colonoscopy in ulcerative colitis
- Techniques of ERCP and EUS
Amyn Haji, Course Convenor
Consultant Colorectal & Laparoscopic Surgeon, King’s College Hospital