Welcome to King’s Live 9th Annual Endoscopy Masterclass, which will be held in London on 7-9 November 2019.
It gives me great pleasure to welcome delegates from across the world for the 3-day conference, where we will offer tutorials from world renowned experts and over 25 live case demonstrations in advanced endoscopy.
King’s Live offers a pertinent opportunity for delegates to benefit from hands-on learning and experience real life operations from 4 endoscopy rooms.
There has been increasing interest in the endoscopic management of gastrointestinal polyps over the last decade. King’s College Hospital currently offers a tertiary referral service for endoscopic resection of gastric, duodenal and colorectal polyps offering state of the art resection techniques including endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR), endoscopic submucosal dissection (ESD), full thickness resection and transanal endoscopic microsurgery (TEMS).
We take great pride in the educational programme and by the end of the conference delegates will be able to recall:
– Magnification endoscopic diagnosis of oesophageal, gastric and colorectal lesions
– Super magnification classification using endocytoscopy
– Techniques of EMR and ESD
– Techniques of colonoscopic high frequency ultrasound to detect depth of invasion
– Indications and techniques of double balloon enteroscopy
– Indications and techniques of POEM
– Indications and techniques of G-POEM
– The techniques of dye spray magnification colonoscopy in ulcerative colitis
– Techniques of ERCP, cholangioscopy and EUS.
– Techniques of metabolic interventional endoscopy and endoscopic surturing techniques
We very much look forward to welcoming you back to King’s College in November for another inspiring, practical and educational course.
With best wishes,
Amyn Haji, Course Convener
Consultant Colorectal & Laparoscopic Surgeon, King’s College Hospital