King's Live 2020
10 - 14 November 2020
It gives us great pleasure to announce the initial details of King's Live 2020.
This year King’s Live is bringing you the same great programme, educational content and chance to interact with some of the leading experts in the field of endoscopy in a virtual environment.
The lecture day ‘Lower GI endoscopy at a glance: diagnosis, treatment and future advances’ is an excellent programme showcasing the basics and technological advancements in lower GI.
The Masterclass will show case a wide spectrum of techniques from live streamed surgery with an expert discussion panel and the opportunity to pose your questions to them.
The hands-on Masterclasses are planned to go ahead in King’s College London, giving you a chance to get hands on training with some of the best surgeons in the UK. Places are limited for the courses, please keep an eye out for the registration opening.
Click here for further information on the programmes.
Alongside the live programme we are pleased to this year announce the launch of the King’s Live Community. Whilst not all elements of this year’s programme will occur face-to-face, we’ve taken this opportunity to expand our virtual presence through the creation of an online platform dedicated solely to knowledge-sharing, educational development and general networking.
This will give you the chance to follow and contribute to exclusive content, as well as grow your professional network by connecting with industry experts and fellow endoscopy professionals, in turn creating a valuable, tailored experience of King’s Live 2020. With 2020 proving to be a year of adaptation, we’re keen for you to join us in being amongst the first to establish a digital legacy, and so invite you to join the discussion, Engage with the Virtual Event, and Continue the Conversation in 2021 onwards.
Keep an eye out for further information surrounding how you can become part of the King’s Live community.
We take great pride in the educational programme and by the end of the conference delegates will be able to recall:
- Magnification endoscopic diagnosis of oesophageal, gastric and colorectal lesions
- Super magnification classification using endocytoscopy
- Techniques of EMR and ESD
- Techniques of colonoscopic high frequency ultrasound to detect depth of invasion
- Indications and techniques of double balloon enteroscopy
- Indications and techniques of POEM
- Indications and techniques of G-POEM
- The techniques of dye spray magnification colonoscopy in ulcerative colitis
- Techniques of ERCP, cholangioscopy and EUS.
- Techniques of metabolic interventional endoscopy and endoscopic suturing techniques
- Artificial intelligence in gastrointestinal endoscopy
We very much look forward to welcoming you back to King’s College in November for another inspiring, practical and educational course.
With best wishes,
Amyn Haji, Course Convener
Consultant Colorectal & Laparoscopic Surgeon, King’s College Hospital